Tucson Obagi Medical Skin Care
Over time, normal aging and damage from the environment (sun, stress, and pollution) cause your skin to lose its ability to renew itself. Cell turnover slows, causing the dead skin layer at the surface to be thicker and slowing the flow of moisture from within, resulting in dry, uneven skin texture. Daily exposure to sunlight causes the amount of pigment in each cell to increase, producing freckles or age spots and uneven skin tone. Collagen and elastin begin to break down, causing the skin to lose its resilience, resulting in fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging.
Using Obagi® products accelerates your skin’s cellular functions, allowing continual renewal as dead skin cells are replaced by fresh cells pushed to the skin’s surface, and making the surface smoother and naturally hydrated. Freckles and age spots seem to disappear and pigment cells (melanin) are more evenly distributed, helping prevent the appearance of new freckles and age spots. The skin becomes rich in collagen and elastin which promote resilience and firmness. All these functions work together to keep skin looking younger, healthier, and more radiant.
- Obagi Nu-Derm System contains prescription-strength hydroquinone; accelerates cellular turnover for skin with moderate to severe sun damage.
- Obagi-C Rx System for people with mild to moderate sun damage; helps skin look more radiant and even-toned.
- Obagi Elastiderm a bi-mineral complex that minimizes fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
- Obagi Tretinoin Cream (by prescription) in 0.025%, 0.05%, and 0.1% strengths.
- Obagi Blue Peel Radiance System a peel performed in our Tucson office that is used in conjunction with the Obagi Nu-Derm System.
- Professional-C Serums potent vitamin C serums for maximum daily antioxidant protection.
Taki Plastic Surgery proudly offers Obagi® products, with skincare regimens and treatments provided by Dr. Susan Bazzell, a board-certified anesthesiologist with sixteen years’ experience in skincare and facial rejuvenation injections. Dr. Bazzell expertly customizes each skin treatment and treatment plan to provide patients with the best results possible.